Best Black Friday Deals

Leave a Comment

Firstly, Happy almost Thanksgiving to all of my amazing followers! Im extremely thankful for each and every one of you and have to say a huge thank you for the continued support and love on Keeping Up With Coco! 
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone has a shopping filled Black Friday! 
Here are some of my top deals that i recommend you check out! 

~ Beats Solo 2 Headphones (available in 9 colors)

~ Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera

Best Buy
~ Canon Powershot ELPH 160 (free camera bag and 8 GB memory card)
~ Apple Macbook 13.3 Display 4 GB Memory

~ Beats Pill Wireless Speaker
~ Canon Powershot SX400 IS Camera

~ Chi Flat Iron 1 Inch

~ Philips Sonicare 2 Series Toothbrush (available in 5 colors)

~ Mix and Match NYX, Physicians Formula, Maybelline, ELF, MUA, Revlon, Covergirl, Wet n Wild, Sally Hansen, Neutrogena & more
Buy 2 get 1 free
~ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
$6.99 get back $4.00 ECB
~ Covergirl Smoochies Lip Gloss
$5.00 get back $4.00 ECB

Rite Aid
~ Softlips Cube & Carmex Lip Balms
Buy 1 get 2 free

~ Revlon Cosmetics
40% off
~ Carmex Lip Balm
2 for $1.00

~ LORAC Value Kit (LORAC Pro Matte Eye Shadow Palette, Front of the Line Pro Eye Pencil in black and Deluxe Pro Plus Fiber Mascara)

~ Too Faced Amazing Eyes Set
~ Clarisonic Mia 2 Piece Set
~ Philosophy Shower Gels
~ Tarte 3 Piece Total Lip Service Set

My Beauty Staples

Leave a Comment

Today I’m going to share with you some products that I absolutely have to have on hand at all times. These products are my beauty staples that I always need to have with me, use before I leave the house or carry when I travel! Almost all of these are extremely affordable but the two products that are higher end are worth every single penny and if you want to splurge, these two should be number one on your list! So here are my beauty staples!
1.    The Wet Brush
2.    Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist
3.    Batiste Dry Shampoo
4.    Benefit The Porefessional Primer
5.    Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodorant
6.    Clarisonic Mia
7.    Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum
8.    Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve
9.    Chi Flat Iron (not pictured)

Now I want to know what are your top 5 beauty staples?

See you Monday with a new very exciting post!

How Does Coco Coupon

Leave a Comment

Over the past year or so I can say with confidence that I am a hardcore couponer. 90% of my coupons go towards makeup and the other 10% go to random everyday needs! But I'm a beauty blogger so that ratio is kind of obvious but I had to just put it out there. My main two stores are Target for the great prices and CVS for the amazing reward/get back program they have. 
Target for sure has some of the best prices you'll ever see on products and its TARGET! I feel like Target is what heaven looks like and I'm just simply obsessed. And for CVS they have amazing deals every single week and if you do a deal where you get back an "ECB" which is money back you get it instantly on the bottom of your receipt. CVS also has a hidden gem about it and its CLEARANCE! The best way to find out about CVS clearance is through couponing blogs and searching #CVSClearance on Instagram. 
Now personally my house gets two newspapers, which means two sets of coupons for me! I go through the coupons every Sunday and clip the coupons only for products I use, not every coupon like most couponers. I have an accordion folder that I got coincidentally at the Target dollar spot and separate my coupons into "beauty" "bathroom" "kitchen" & "CVS" (the CVS section is for store only coupons). This makes it easy for me to find my coupons when I need them. As for deal finding my go to couponing blog is ill go to her site, go to the CVS section and look at the deals of the week. Ill usually do that on my phone and copy and paste the deals I want into my notes section and use that in CVS when I'm ready to shop. I have found this to be the easiest and fastest way to get the deals I want. On her site she will even tell you what date the coupon came in the paper.
I find it easiest to go into the store with a plan, so ill have my coupons that ill be using that day in a separate section of my accordion folder and my phone with my notes out and pick up the items I need. Then it’s so easy once I’m ready to pay, I put up all my items and have my coupons all together so I don’t take a long time.
And that my friends is how Coco coupons!
Most hardcore couponers probably do the complete opposite of what I do but I keep it very simple and think my way is perfect if you want to keep everything as simple as possible or are just starting out.
If your ever wanting some couponing tips or help you can always tweet or email me! If you want to see some of my hauls and what my outcomes were you should also head over to my Instagram for that. 

Hope you all got some insight on how I coupon and hope you enjoyed a slightly different post from me and let me know if you want some more like this! I'm always looking for post suggestions! 
And don't forget I'll be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday so ill see you on Saturday with another new post! 

My Pamper Routine

Leave a Comment

My pamper routine consists of 90% skincare and the other 10% is hair and beauty. My skin is known to have a new breakout or pimple basically every other day which I absolutely HATE but I have to just deal with it.

First ill wash my face with an orange cleanser from my Dermatologist's office. Ill use warm water and just cleanse my face as I normally would.

After that its time for a face mask! The brand I always gravitate to is Freeman's which can be found almost anywhere. I have three that I swap in and out on a regular basis and they are the Charcoal andBlack Sugar Polishing Mask, Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask & Dead SeaMinerals Anti Stress Mask. When I have a mask on ill do some tidying up of my room or just scroll on Instagram which is if you wanna follow (; 

Once dry ill get ready to hop in the shower and since I'm pampering myself ill shampoo twice and exfoliate with my favorite exfoliating gloves from Target. After my shower ill use a heavy-duty moisturizer and currently my favorite is Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Endless Weekend body cream. While that’s drying ill use my ELF lip exfoliator to exfoliate my lips and finish off by moisturizing my face with my CeraVee facial moisturizer!

I try to treat myself at least once a week to a night of pampering and this is how it all goes down! I hope you all enjoyed learning about how I pamper myself.

 Now I want to know what your pamper routine consists of and how often you do it?
Keeping Up With Coco. Powered by Blogger.